1300 E. McFadden Avenue Room 13. Santa Ana, CA 92705
Phone: (714) 972-5775
Fax: (714) 972-5781
Hours: Monday and Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Location Notes: Located in Rm 13 of John F. Kennedy Elementary School. All visitors must park in the back parking lot and walk towards the front of the school. Enter via the gate near the Multipurpose Room straight to room 13.
Click here for directions
Please contact the center for class schedules and availability.
– Application Assistance (Medi-Cal & CalFresh)
– Information and Referral Services
– Counseling (Individual, Family, Group, & Crisis)
– Parenting Education
– Family Fun Events
– Family Support Services/ Case Management
– Differential Response (DR) Services (Family Support Services & In-Home Support)
– Family Stabilization (FS) Services
– Domestic Violence Services (Personal Empowerment Program – PEP)
– Family Law Clinic
– Life Skills Workshops for youth and adults
– Multidisciplinary Case Management Team meetings
– Youth Enrichment Programs (Children Empowerment Groups, Safe Dates, Hands Are Not For Hitting)
|Parenting Education in Spanish
September 14, 2017 6pm - October 26, 2017 7:30pm
Minnie Street Family Resource Center