501 S. Idaho St., Suite 330, La Habra, CA 90631
Phone: (714) 447-3460
Fax: (714) 447-3753
Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Click here for directions
Please contact the center for class schedules and availability.
– Application Assistance (Medi-Cal & CalFresh)
– Community Leadership Program for Parents and Teens
– Community Resource Services
– Counseling (Crisis, Individual, Family & Group)
– Differential Response (DR) (Family Support Services/Case Management & In-Home Support)
– Domestic Violence Services (Personal Empowerment Program – PEP)
– Family Support Services/Case Management
– Health Education
– Information and Referral Services
– Legal Assistance/Consultation and Education
– Multidisciplinary Team
– Parenting Education
– Support Groups
– Teen Support Services
SMART Moves teaches our teens basic life skills, problem-solving abilities, decision-making abilities, and communication skills SMART Moves promotes: Health, well-being and personal success. Teens will learn to handle the many challenges they face today. [...]
Subscribe to filtered calendar